This template is a responsive and retina-ready HTML5 website with grid system layout. Its packary extention of Isotope2 arranges the tiles automatically, so that empty space is filled.
- Based on Twitter Bootstrop
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Perfectly responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- Multiple-Demo Website includes:
- Portfolio (+ separate Detail pages)
- Blog (+ separate Post page)
- Very easy combination of blocks
- Working ajax contact form with validation and working PHP mailer script
- Hundreds of Retina-Ready Icons included (https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/)
- Tile backgrounds are included (chalkboard, light effect, etc.)
- Documentation included
- January 2016 – Initial Release
Documentation / Support
An item documentation is included and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t
have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please submit a ticket on our support forum (weibergmedia.ticksy.com). Please include the template name, website URL and detailed information about your problem. You can expect a response within 48 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
The following fonts were used:
- Lato (Google Web Font)
- Fairplay Display (Google Web Font)
The Logo and all images are NOT included, but can be purchased. I will send you the links by email upon request.